Covid health measures in Term 2
At the start of term 2 we ask that all adults continue to:
• Wear a face covering at all times when entering a Kilbirnie School building.
• Wear a face covering coming onto the Kilbirnie School grounds. This will be reviewed during the term.
• Minimise visits to school.
At Kilbirnie School:
• Matairangi hub students (year 4-6) and their teachers will continue to wear face coverings while inside the classroom.
• Our focus is on the health and wellbeing of our children, staff and community.
• We are using public health measures to reduce the risk in our settings, including hygiene practises, masks, physical distancing and ventilation.
• We have appropriate cleaning procedures in place.
• We are also committed to maintaining quality teaching and learning for our students.
• Homeroom and extracurricular programmes will operate as usual.