Thanks to Nicole (Jack's Mum) who helped Rooms 1 and 2 make a super little treat yesterday - gorgeous little Rudolph cupcakes!
If you want to make these awesome little treats....
- Start with a flattish cupcake.
- Ice with chocolate icing.
- Use pretzels for the antlers.
- White M&M's make the eyes with a dot of writing icing for the pupils.
- Little biscuits are used for the mouth.
- A jaffa (held on by icing) makes Rudolph's red nose!
Thank you Nicole! They are a lovely, fun, festive treat! Yum!