Kilbirnie School is a co-educational state funded contributing primary school catering for students from Years 1 to 6 in the Wellington suburb of Hataitai. The school opened in 1884, the first school in the eastern suburbs of Wellington.
- Welcome from Principal Tony Austin
- Vision, Whakatauki, Motto and Values: our vision, whakatauki, motto and values statements underpin the direction of the school.
- Board of Trustees: the role of the Board and current members.
- Strategic and Annual Plan: Our 2017-2019 Strategic and School Plan incorporates our Annual Plan for 2017. We are interested in your comments – if you would like to comment or discuss anything in the plan, please contact Tony Austin, Principal.
- ERO Report 2015: the Education Review Office (ERO) reviews schools on average once every 3 years.
- Student achievement data: visit the Government "Education Counts" website (www.educationcounts.govt.nz) for school data. Information available on the website includes school profile, student population, National Standards data, and learning areas.
- 2016 Year in Retrospect: the main events of 2016.