Some important reminders for parents and whanau under Alert Level 2:
• All students are welcome at school from 8.30am in the morning.
• Students and whānau should not come to school if unwell. We will contact whānau to collect students who show signs of illness during the school day.
• Kilbirnie School contact tracing registers are not required under level 2. The Government Covid Tracker App uses a QR code which is available for use around the school.
• If you on the school site at any time apart from drop off before school and pick up after school, you must sign in and then out again using the Vistab tablet device on the reception desk.
• Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance to all classrooms and also at the entrance to our admin block. Please use this if entering any building.
• Maintain physical distancing.
• Where appropriate, farewell students at the school entrance and allow them to walk to their classroom.