Thank you Mitchel and Jess for a good job compering our assembly!
- 1st song: Tena koutou
- 2nd song: Whakataka te hau
- Room 6 shared their family tree sheets.
- Mrs Brown talked about our CARE value of "Confidence". We watched Bruno Mars on Sesame St whose message was "Don't give up!"
- Melissa, Francesca and Lucia talked about what a triathlon is, and the Weetbix Tryathlon in particular, that many of our students participated in.
- Luther shared his mihi.
- Mr Crawshaw talked about Eco-warriors.
- Mr McGimpsey handed out the individual certificates from the different classes.
- Room 6 was awared the Class of the Week award for their awesome family trees!